At Addiction Campuses, we believe in empowering individuals to restore a balanced life worth living through programs uniquely tailored to their needs. With safe, scenic campus environments located across the country, our comprehensive network treats substance addiction and mental health disorders medically, mentally and spiritually. Our customized programs support individuals with the coping skills, tools, leverage, support and accountability necessary in order to make lasting life changes.
In order to make this possible, we need exceptional people on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
That's why we are looking for an Admissions Center Specialist. The Admissions Team is the first point of contact for our patients and/or their family members. You’re tasked with providing the hope and vision by matching campus programs to patient needs and collaborating with the admissions and insurance departments. The superhero treatment specialist will facilitate all aspects of understanding patient needs, finding the best treatment option for those needs, and coordinating transition to treatment.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Answer inbound calls from potential patients and/or family members
- Listen to and identify client treatment needs
- Match programs to patient requirements and close contract for defined programs.
- Collaborate with admissions and insurance departments to ensure patient is in the best financial position possible.
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Assist in creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company's policies, by demonstrating the Company's competencies, and being a role model for the Company "HEARTBEAT" values
Requirements for consideration include:
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills are a must as well as strong collaboration and decision-making.
- Experience in sales preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must have organization and planning skills
- Competency in problem analysis and problem solving
- Ability to collaborate and function as part of a team
If you are interested in joining a world class organization whose focus is on making the world a better place and having a blast while doing it – then we look forward to hearing from you!
Addiction Campuses is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled