Do you want to work in a friendly, professional and supportive organization? Do you want to make a difference in someone's life every day! If so, COME JOIN OUR TEAM
4 WEEKS Paid-Time Off!, 1 hour paid Lunch, Birthday Holiday, PLUS MORE!
We are looking for a full-time Program Coordinator who will assess, authorize, supervise and deliver and care to adults with serious mental illness. Will also administer, manage, and operate the Community Support Services (CSS) program by supervising and directing a team of employees.
- Performs a comprehensive rehabilitation needs assessment.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring, and updating of the individualized rehabilitation plan.
- Perform therapeutic rehabilitative skill development.
- Offers services appropriate to meet the consumers' needs.
- Perform crisis intervention and 24 on-call support to employees and consumers for crisis intervention and emergency services linkages.
- Submits care recommendations to the State Interim Management Entity (IME) to secure authorizations for care.
- Provides support, clinical supervision, and direction to all program employees including orientation, training, performance evaluation, and professional development.
- Monitors, as needed, consumer self-administration of prescribed medications as per agency procedures. Assists consumers with accessing and engaging in community based wellness and recovery services.
- Transports consumers in Agency vehicles as needed.
- Documents service delivery accurately and timely while ensuring consumer confidentiality.
- Coordinates with other providers to maximize services integration and consumer opportunity.
- NJ Licensed Clinical Social Worker, NJ Licensed Professional Counselor, or NJ Registered Nurse.
- In addition to a Masters degree, licensed marriage and family therapists must have one year experience in a community behavioral health setting or be certified as a psychiatric rehabilitation practitioner (in lieu of the one year of experience in community behavioral health setting).
- Experience providing services to individuals with serious mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health rehabilitative principles.
- Valid NJ drivers license, with a good driving record.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
~We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities to apply including Native American, people of color, women, LGBTQ+, people of all abilities, veterans and veteran spouses.~
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled