Construction Services Technician
We are seeking to hire a full-time Construction Services Technician that will assist with the monitoring and inspection of various public and industrial sector projects.
- Conduct on-site monitoring of various construction activities
- Perform necessary field testing in support of various construction activities
- Monitor and ensure schedule performance and quality workmanship of contractors
- Prepare construction completion reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Perform out-of-office work in various weather conditions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- High School or Technical College (preferably construction management or civil engineering)
- 0-3 years of directly related leadership experience with a construction background (general contractor experience preferred)
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Successful candidates will be high energy, a strong decision maker, and have the interpersonal skills necessary to complete the job ensuring construction is completed accurately per clients specs, and in a timely manner
Providence is an employee-owned engineering and environmental consulting firm, and our team of professional engineers and environmental specialists possess unparalleled credentials and decades of experience in solving complex environmental challenges. Providence’s focus is sustained by employing the best people to provide the highest quality services with innovation and integrity as we work closely with biologists, toxicologists, ecologists, geologists, and environmental regulatory specialists to offer an outstanding combination of talent and expertise for both governmental civil infrastructure and industrial development work.