Pinpoint Predictive is a VC and Stanford StartX-funded company that is actively seeking an experienced and self-motivated Account Executive to join our team.
Pinpoint enables direct-to-consumer companies across a wide variety of industries to understand the underlying personalities of their best customers and to effectively conduct “CRM prospecting” based upon these insights. Leveraging the latest advances in digital psychometrics, artificial intelligence, and privacy-safe analytics, Pinpoint’s Thinkalike® AI is a powerful data science service that enables enterprises to utilize predictive personalization to persuade their target customers to take positive actions. We are working with a range of paying customers, including Fortune 500 accounts.
We’re looking for a SaaS sales hunter that has demonstrated experience closing mid-market “marketing tech” deals, ideally in the fields of CRM services, marketing automation and/or content marketing. You should be proficient in lead generation, demonstrate a consultative approach to client development and customer success, and enjoy evangelizing the benefits of cutting-edge SaaS services. Moreover, you should be a team player that wants to make your colleagues and customers better and more successful.
- Aggressively research, prospect and qualify new account opportunities
- Build the sales pipeline and close new business, regularly meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Consultatively engage prospective and existing clients regarding their business goals, enabling Pinpoint to prioritize analyses that will have maximum client impact
- Work with Pinpoint Customer Success team to design and implement successful trials and long-term SaaS engagements with your clients
- Strengthen client relationships via regular engagements and QBRs, ensuring a positive feedback loop into Pinpoint’s tech team and product roadmap priorities
- Occasionally travel for customer visits, trade shows, and industry events
- 2 - 5+ years proven track record selling SaaS-based CRM, marketing automation or related marketing tech services into direct-to-consumer companies
- Self-starting individual that strives for accelerated personal and career growth
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in technical product and service innovation, particularly as it relates to the marketing tech field
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate customer feedback and insights to the product organization
- Start-up mindset: self-motivated, problem-solving, highly-organized, positive, gritty and with the ability to quickly juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
Pinpoint offers competitive compensation (compensation will consist of a base salary + commission + stock options), good benefits, flexible WFH, and time-off policies and collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving culture. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Mateo, two blocks from the train station and dozens of restaurants. We’re growing quickly and hope you’ll join us!
Contact: email@example.com regarding the “Senior Account Executive” opportunity