Job Title: Reconciliation
Specialist Effective Date: 10/01/2020
Reports To: Reconciliation
Location: Remote Division:
Provide excellent customer service while executing detailed
reconciliation transactions to support the compliance and efficiency
initiatives of the company. Work closely with service organization to perform job
duties to contribute to the world-class services we provide our clients. Key
activities include bank account reconciliation, client underwriting activities,
business process improvement, documentation, and follow-up to support the
timely completion of reconciliation activities.
Responsible for the daily, monthly, quarterly,
and annual reconciliation of funds across all products
Responsible for basic banking functions for
all products which may include verifying file acceptance by bank, stop
payments, and ACH confirmations
Manages and continuously improves the
escheatment process to reduce corporate risk
Provides support and guidance to the Customer
Experience and Tax teams
Provides documentation and service to
customers relating to financial transactions such as insufficient funds, wires,
direct deposit issues and other account drafting inquiries
Gathers, analyses, and communicates data related
to corporate financial health in weekly team meetings
Performs daily financial audits by processing
various SQL statements and reports
Remains current with National Automated Clearinghouse
Association (NACHA) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) compliance
All other duties as assigned
- Possesses ability to make confident and reasoned decisions in
the execution of the Reconciliation Specialist function including
processes that affect daily work.
- Establishes and maintains an open, professional, and
efficient means of communication with all customers, both internal and
- Displays the ability to work effectively and efficiently to
achieve goals in a highly variable and often stressful environment.
- Interfaces with other departments and works effectively in
formal and informal cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to work independently on a team.
- Has ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritizing workflow
daily and effectively planning and organizing work responsibilities
- Looks for opportunities to implement new innovative ways to
achieve success in the role.
- Professional display and demonstration always in one’s mode
of speech, dress, and personal behavior.
degree in accounting or a minimum
of three years related experience and/or training.
Other Skills and
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to
- Ability to process and maintain information in
a confidential manner
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team
- Commitment to a positive customer service
- Proficiency in Office Suite, databases, and
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written
communication skills are required.
with CRM systems is desirable, Salesforce.com experience is highly desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
including Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel required.
- SQL query creation and analysis
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems, involving many
variables across situations, is required.
- Good decision making, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and
proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the company to
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled