There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000 acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
The Golf Service Staff is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and striving for the highest of standards to provide each member and guest with a memorable experience. The Golf Service staff reports to the Golf Service Supervisor and Head Golf Professional.
- Transport all golf bags to and from entry area. We must work as a team to ensure that at least one person is present to greet member and guests at the entry area at all times.
- Clean all golf clubs coming in from the golf course. We must work as a team to ensure that associates are present at the staging area when all members and guests conclude their round.
- Maintain cleanliness of all outside service/staging areas.
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of cart barn and adjacent areas.
- Regularly empty trash from all receptacles in and around golf shop and outside area.
- Work with other golf associates in staging bags, carts, etc. for special events.
- Stage ample amount of golf carts in staging area.
- Thoroughly clean and park golf carts in proper storage areas.
- Maintain and properly record a golf cart-detailing program.
- Set the practice tee at the start of each day.
- Maintain the comfort station throughout the day.
- Pull all flagsticks from the range and course at the end of the day.
- Maintain all practice areas throughout the day.
- Ensure guests receive rental clubs as needed. Always check rental clubs in and out and ensure the sets are complete and in order.
- Assist in the F&B operations during peak times as needed.
- Report all golf cart malfunctions to the Head Golf Professional.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Be informed on and promote all club activities and services.
- Provide excellent customer service, professional advice, and assistance to all members and guests.
- The desire and ability to work in a cooperative, team-oriented atmosphere
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code/uniform and personal appearance standards defined in the associate handbook.
Must be friendly and outgoing with a professional demeanor.
Ability to work alone during certain parts of the day.
Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and possible overtime.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.