Timbrook Honda is ready to add an Internet/Used Powersports Sales Manager for both the Cumberland, Md and Winchester, Va stores to our team. We are a full-service Honda Powerhouse Dealer and we strive to achieve a level of excellence far above the industry standard. As an Internet/Used Powersports Sales Manager at Timbrook Honda, you will have the opportunity to participate in and learn many aspects of the dealership's operation. In addition to maintaining our Powersports websites, you will manage our online presence, create banner ads, generate and manage sales leads, manage and market our Used Inventory, Buy and Sell used Powersports products, as well as fill in for other Sales management positions. Although we specialize in Honda, we trade and sell all brands of Pre-owned Motorcycles, ATV and Side By Sides. Previous experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
MINIMUM Requirements for Internet/Used Powersports Sales Manager
- Passion for Honda Powersports Products
- Take pride in your work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take the time to attend Company Paid training that is offsite provided by Honda. (Overnight stays required)
- Be able to take, edit, and upload pictures/videos of Inventory to websites.
- Have a basic knowledge of the Internet and Internet Marketing.
- Understand and be able to navigate Social Media Websites.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Be a self-starter.
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Motorcycle license
- Ability to drive a Pick-up truck and trailer between stores
- Be physically able to load Motorcycles, ATVs, Side x Sides and properly secure them.
- Availability Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-7pm, and Saturday 9am-5pm
- Excellent communication skills. Both Oral and written.
- Motivated to Succeed
Benefits for Advanced Honda Motorcycle Technician - Service Mechanic
- 5 Day Workweek
- Hourly Pay with Efficiency Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays