Oakdale Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center has opening on the 3 - 11 shift for Full Time and Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistants! These positions include every other weekend. Oakdale is part of Oriol Health Care, a family owned and operated company now in it's 56th year as a provider of high quality health care.
Position Summary: Provides direct care to residents and patients, primarily for their activities of daily living but also to include some medical care.
-Assists residents routinely and as needed with any and all activities of daily living, including oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, nutrition and feeding, exercise and mobility, transfer and ambulation, transportation and activity.
- Receives instructions and guidance from the licensed nurse(s) on the unit regarding individual resident needs.
- Consults resident's written plan of care to obtain information and instructions regarding individual resident's needs.
- Performs assigned tasks according to established procedures and practices including: gathering and recording data such as vital signs, weight, intake and output, specimen collection, etc.; providing restorative nursing care such as range of motion, positioning, preventative skincare, reinforcing teaching and providing assistance with activities of daily living, exercise and activity, etc.
- Makes observations of resident's physical and mental state and reports observations and changes to nurses in charge including mental status, behavior/mood, vital signs, weight, mobility status, appetite/nutrition, activity level, and progress in restorative nursing programs.
- Respects resident rights; (knocks on door before entering, addresses resident by name, allows resident to make decisions)
Oriol Health Care offers a very competitive wage and also has a great benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision benefits as well as a 401-k retirement plan. In addition, Oriol Health Care has great patient to care-giver ratios!
Here is what some of the Oakdale staff had to say about why they love coming to work each day:
"It feels like a big, happy family! I love the staff and residents I work with"
"My residents make me smile! I enjoy making a difference in their day."
"I feel appreciated by residents and staff"
Apply today! Join a truly awesome team!
We are an EEO employer.
Oriol Health Care is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled