Event and Sales Associate
Event and Sales Associates work closely with the Sales Manager managing building sakes revenue. Must be flexible, self-motivated, capable of hitting sales metrics, and embrace a participative approach to successful business operations for Garnish Catering.
* Meet and greet the clients.
* Answer phones, follow through on requests and provide exemplary personal service.
* Assist executing the sales strategy to gain new and repeat business by Telemarketing, Social Media management (Constant Contact, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
* Produce contracts and BEO's for client's event.
* Assist in the development of proposals for potential clients and follow thru on pending bookings.
* Maintain catering software, CRM, and generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested
* Attend in-house event related meetings and relays immediate changes with other departments.
* Provide excellent personal service to our internal and external guests and team members.
* Coordinate catering needs, audiovisual, parking and other special needs of the guests.
* Provide detailed event analysis to support, maintain, and/or improve company goals and guest satisfaction.
* Ensure a successful client event by routine and thorough checking of food standards, room set-up and on time service with the result of client satisfaction. Resolve any client concerns.
* Update and maintain file information for repeat events with total food and beverage revenues and client relations.
* Update all details of the events to operations staff.
* Practice continuous efforts toward menu upgrades and increased services.
* Marketing, Social media and Website maintenance.
* Complete additional tasks as assigned.
* Ability to work in team environment
* Must be extremely detail oriented
* Ability to handle busy front desk reception and admin. duties
* Multi-tasker, comfortable working in a fast paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
* Demonstrates oral and written communication skills in creating event proposals and detailed contracts, banquet event orders and post event evaluations.
* Strong orientation to customer service and ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
* Results oriented individual with the ability to meet required goals.
* Proven organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills required to coordinate multiple events simultaneously. Computer Skills:
REQUIRED: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
Garnish Catering us an equal opportunity employer.
Medical benefits are available 60 days from hiring date. 401k/ Life Insurance/Dental/ Vision
Vacation Days, PTO, and Sick Days, Four paid Holidays