Established in 1982, Elite Protective Services (EPS) is a locally owned and operated ALARM RESPONSE, PATROL, and SECURITY company.
We are currently seeking ARMED PATROL OFFICERS - EVENINGS, NIGHTS & WEEKENDS for 8,10 & 12 HOUR SHIFTS within metro Boston. We have many schedule combinations available! Part-time (16-24 hrs weekly) and full-time (32+ hrs with overtime options) permanent work and weekly pay with a local Boston company! Night and weekend shift options are available for immediate placement.
$2000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- 40+ hrs. per week, $22 - $25 per hour for well-qualified candidates
- Weekly pay, semi-annual increases, and 401K and profit-sharing are available.
Please note that these are Armed, Uniformed patrol (vehicle & foot) positions. They require both a driver's license and a Commonwealth of Massachusetts Class "A" Large Capacity License to Carry Firearms (issued with NO restrictions or, at the minimum, an employment restriction).
Your job duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Vagrant and unauthorized person(s) removals.
- Responding to commercial and residential burglar and fire alarm dispatches.
- Conducting vehicular and foot patrols of multiple locations throughout Greater Boston.
- Completing detailed and legible response and patrol reports.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Elite Protective Services is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and an AT-WILL Employer.