Georgian Bay Fire & Safety Ltd., one of Ontario's largest independent providers of Life Safety and Property Protection, is seeking a Fire Alarm Technician. In business since 1969, we are a well-respected, capable organization with a focus on customer service. With offices across the province we continue to attract great staff and clients; that continued growth offers excellent opportunities for exceptional staff. With over 130 employees we are a direct distributor for several manufacturers and offer not only in-house but also manufactures’ training. Our single source approach of having electricians, sprinkler fitters, security technicians and suppression technicians in house allows additional opportunities for our staff.
- 1-5 Years’ experience as a fire alarm technician
- CFAA Registration
- Prior experience with monitoring systems, extinguishers, emergency lighting systems and security systems preferred
- Siemens and/or Mircom ESD experience preferred
- Positive attitude & strong work ethic
- Customer oriented mentality
· 5 Years’ experience as a fire alarm technician
· CFAA Registration
· Prior experience with monitoring systems, emergency lighting systems and security systems preferred
· Siemens and/or Mircom ESD experience preferred
· Positive attitude & strong work ethic
· Customer oriented mentality
In return, we offer an excellent work environment working with capable and team-oriented technicians and managers along with an opportunity for financial and career growth. We supply uniforms, tools and Personal Protective Equipment. All employees receive regular performance reviews and H&S training. Salary package and benefits.
For more information regarding our company please visit our website: www.gbfire.com
Job Type: Full-time