Software Support Engineer
Do you love technology? Are you looking for a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to get involved in producing innovative business solutions? Do you enjoy learning new things? Join the MPAY Team! We are looking for a Software Support Engineer to join our team.
As a Software Support Engineer, you will help ensure that MPAY's client support is of the highest quality.
This is a remote position.
What will you do?
- Research, investigate, analyze and resolve problems regarding MPAY’s products.
- Communicate with internal and external customers and government authorities.
- Educate clients on MPAY’s products to ensure understanding of each product’s capabilities.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure satisfaction of service received.
- Provide excellent service to clients.
- Monitor support queue to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Gather required information from clients and escalate issues to other internal resources according to predefined process as required.
- Document all steps and procedures followed to troubleshoot and resolve issues within our tracking tool.
- All other duties as assigned.
What do you need?
- Client service experience with proven proficiency in problem resolution through effective troubleshooting and communication.
- Basic understanding of payroll concepts.
- Experience using or supporting payroll and time and attendance software.
- Experience with Millennium 3 and/or Payentry preferred.
- FPC, CPP certifications preferred.
- SQL database/query knowledge preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem resolution skills.
- Proficient with PC applications/workstation, Windows, Microsoft Office.
What do you gain?
- Opportunities to advance to DevOps, QA, and/or Developer roles
- Competitive pay
- Partial company paid medical and dental for you and your family!
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions
- Generous discretionary paid time off package
- Collaborative team environment
Who is MPAY?
MPAY Inc. offers human capital management services to employers throughout the US. Payentry, MPAY's cloud-based SaaS platform, provides employer solutions that increase cash flow and efficiency, reduce risk, and give a competitive edge in managing and retaining high-quality employees.
MPAY's mission is “Helping people get the most out of their workday” and providing the best systems and support for growing our clients' businesses. If you're ready to join us in that mission and advance your career, click the "Apply Today!" button to join the MPAY team!
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled