Restaurant of Louisville, KY is looking to hire
a Server Assistant with exceptional customer service skills.
This food service position at our restaurant earns competitive pay,
depending on experience. We also offer a full benefits package with health
care, a 401(k) plan, Thanksgiving and Christmas day off, a formal training
program, an anniversary & achievement recognition program, and a dining
note that you have to meet eligibility requirements for some benefits listed
above. If we have your attention, please read on!
the truth, here at Tumbleweed, we only offer the most authentic Tex Mex
cuisine. From the rich, smoky taste of our steaks, baby back ribs, chicken,
seafood, and burgers to the zing of our original-recipe burritos, chimichangas,
fajitas, enchiladas, and quesadillas, there's surely something to please every
appetite. And we'll let you in our true secret to authentic food, using fresh
ingredients and a real Mesquite fire.
traditional meals into delicious encounters is something our team does each
day. We truly value our employees and strive to create a collaborative
environment within the restaurant, where we can be creative and innovative. If
you want to escape to a festive place that celebrates the irresistible
flavors of the original American cuisine that is Tex Mex, come join our
- Promote positive brand awareness to every guest by providing
- Greet guests and inform them of current promotions
- Serve all orders quickly and correctly
- Be alert to ongoing guests’ needs and responding to them
- Have complete knowledge of Tumbleweed’s alcohol policies
- Adhere to Tumbleweed’s sanitation standards
- Work closely with other restaurant personnel to ensure a well
maintained, clean and organized operation
- Perform all side work as required
- Maintain Tumbleweed uniform standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Friendly and outgoing disposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve simple, reoccurring problems
- Alert and caring attitude toward job responsibilities
- A high value on helpfulness and teamwork
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in highly distracting
- Personal pride in appearance and work performed
- Reliable transportation required
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to: talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use
hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close
Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected
status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.