Founded in 1988, Lanoha Real Estate
Company, Inc. is a diversified, vertically integrated company with a focus on
long term value creation. Lanoha
develops, owns and operates an extensive portfolio consisting of commercial and
residential real estate. We are looking
for a Maintenance Technician for a mix of Class A apartment complexes and
commercial properties in the Omaha area.
This position will work with the onsite Property Management and
Maintains and enhance the physical condition of the properties.
· Represents the company in its relations with tenants, employees and local vendors and the community.
· Displays the attitudes, policies and general character of the company, personal character to include trustworthiness and integrity.
The activities listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of activities normally performed by the Maintenance Technician.
· Perform maintenance as instructed on work orders in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate effectively with the team on status of repairs.
· Make repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances.
· Complete make-ready checklists in adherence to apartment turns within five (5) business days.
· Monitor and maintain the pool chemicals at acceptable levels per governing authorities, ensuring they are checked and logged.
· Inspect buildings and grounds for any needed improvements and/or repairs.
· Maintain accurate records of all punch list items, preventative maintenance, service requests and make-ready status.
· Performs inventory control and use of maintenance materials and supplies. Submit parts orders as needed to maintain approved stock materials and to complete work orders.
· Manage inventory of tools, equipment and supplies.
· Any other duties as assigned and willingness to accept new responsibilities.
· Be cooperative in assisting co-workers.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to prioritize and complete work orders timely.
· Working knowledge of OSHA regulations as well as city, state and federal codes.
· Maintain a professional appearance in uniform and display a good attitude at all times. Be aware of personal hygiene and cleanliness while on the job.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including a rotation of on-call and emergencies.
· Must be able to move, carry, reposition or lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as walk, stand for periods of time and the ability to climb stairs, ladders and scaffolding.
· Experience in multifamily properties desired.
Licenses & Certifications
· HVAC type 1 and type 2 certifications required; Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) certification preferred.
· Provide your own basic tools including HVAC gauges.
· Valid driver’s license required, reliable vehicle and insurance.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position