· Providing coordinated care to patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating their home health care plans.
· Ensure a high level of care for the patient given by the home health aides.
· Scheduling agency home health care aides accordingly and ensuring agency aides work their scheduled shift.
· Managing last minute calls outs, finding appropriate coverage.
· Developing an on-call pool of agency aides with various shifts in coordination with Human Resources
· Communicate with referral sources and Case Managers to provide an excellent customer service experience
· Listening to needs of clients and matching them to the appropriate caregiver(s)
· Manage Caseload of 100+ patients
· Review the care plan with patients and caregiver
· Resolve caregiver and client grievances and complaints
· Address over utilization of hours
· Reporting personnel performance issues
· Ensure caseload retention
· Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled