Theraplay, Inc. is a leading provider of children's therapy and educational services in Southeastern Pennsylvania. We provide top quality physical, occupational, speech and feeding therapies, special education and special instruction services to children from birth through age twenty-one. We pride ourselves on the excellent services offered to patients and students as well as having a great workplace culture!
We are seeking an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapist to join us! This is an excellent opportunity for a person with a background in psychology or education seeking BCBA supervision. You will potentially be working with our outpatient therapists and/or School and Early Intervention Department throughout the region.
The role of the ABA Therapist is to provide therapeutic services based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. ABA Therapists provide direct in-home, school, and community-based ABA services working under the direct supervision of a Behavior Analyst to implement an individualized treatment plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Experience in using principles of applied behavior analysis to gather quantifiable data and implementing individualized treatment plans developed by a Behavior Analyst.
- Experience working 1:1 with individuals with special needs, specifical individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Experience in providing interventions to address maladaptive behaviors and implementing Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Ideal candidate must be eager to learn, animated, and outgoing with a passion for working with and helping children. Must maintain a high level of professionalism including excellent communication skills, working well in a fast-paced environment, and working within a collaborative team approach.
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Bachelor’s Degree pursuing Master’s Degree in related field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Education, or related field
Job Type: Part-time with potential to increase hours up to full-time
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Theraplay, Inc. offers our employees a vast array of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Paid continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentorship and supervision
- Career advancement opportunities
- Additional benefits for increased hours including paid time-off, paid holidays, and health insurance options
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled