Are you looking to increase your personal and professional development in an educational and exciting environment? Have you joined the legal field to assist immigrants in need? Consider applying to Sanabria & Associates, PLLC!
Sanabria & Associates, PLLC is a prestigious and rapidly expanding law firm with offices in Maryland, DC, Virginia & Florida. A successful candidate will be able to assist during all phases of the immigration process and willing to provide a high-quality level of client support. You will prepare and file several forms with different immigration agencies and work closely with the supervising attorneys. We offer on-the-job training and several other industry leading benefits.
· Bilingual (Spanish and English)
· Minimum Education: College Education or equivalent
· Immigration experience (At least 2 years of experience)
· Preparing and filing applications with USCIS, including but not limited to family-based petitions, adjustment of status, provisional waivers, naturalization, and U Visas.
· Preparing and filing applications with the Immigration Court, with high emphasis on asylum and cancellation of removal applications.
· Submitting supplemental evidence filings with EOIR in advance of Individual/Merits Hearings.
· Completing affidavits with clients.
· Drafting motions and applications for filing with the Immigration Court.
· Bonuses available
· Mileage and work-related expenses reimbursement
· Employee/client referral program
· Car allowance program
Benefits available upon date of hire:
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401(k) Matching
· Sick Time
· 10 Paid Federal Holidays Off
· Paid Birthday and work and Work Anniversary off
· Reimbursement for field-related courses will be offered for continued education
· Paid Gym Membership
· Paid Parking
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position