HR Business Partner
Reports to: Sr. People Business Partner
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Business Partner on our team. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
As the (HR) Business Partner at Vertava Health you will be responsible for developing and deploying functional People and Organization agendas, driving business success, and fostering a culture where all team members can thrive. The People Business Partner works with key stakeholders and internal COE partners such as Talent Acquisition, Team Member Relations, Learning and Development and others to develop and implement organization-specific initiatives that are consistent with the overall People Strategies. Additionally, the People Business Partner will play a key role in supporting or co-leading successful enterprise initiatives to drive overall unit effectiveness and transformative change. In addition, this team member is responsible for implementing programs and processes with a special emphasis on creating a performance-based culture and driving functional initiatives. This position reports to the Senior People Business Partner.
Priority responsibilities include:
· Act as a strategic consultant to senior level leadership within the organization to develop, deploy, and maintain people strategies across the enterprise
· Collaborates with Centers of Expertise and Leadership to provide business support to achieve goals
· Have a thorough understanding of business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and processes
· Work directly with the Senior People Business Partner to identify opportunities in the People strategy and develop creative solutions
· Work with leadership teams to create a leader-led, enabled culture of engagement and inclusion practices
· Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop effective strategies to attract high quality candidates and hiring plans
· Optimize compensation programs and support leadership calibration to meet business goals and to motivate, recognize, and retain team members.
· Act as change agent for senior leadership in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-orientated perspectives
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or a related field
· 5+ years of progressive human resources and/or similar related experience
· Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and driving for results
· Developed well-structured, clear and concise presentations, facilitation experience
· Able to work with sensitive, confidential information; a high level of demonstrated discretion and judgment
· Experience in organizational integrations, design and change management
· Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines such as team member relations, compensation, organizational development, performance management, talent acquisition, and state employment laws
· Proven storytelling skills with the ability to clearly articulate business issues and solutions to senior leaders
· Success working with a matrix organization achieving results through effective influencing and collaboration
· Strong communication skills and ability to develop reports and recommendations for departmental heads and management as well as stakeholders on various people management approaches, strategies, and solutions
· Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
· Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills
· Collaborating and influencing effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure
· Solution oriented: willing to dig in to find the “Why” and then be part of building a process to proactively address in the future
· Can thrive in a remote environment, but willing to travel to locations throughout the country at least 30% of the year
· Positive energy
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
· Management consulting experience
· Human Resources certification (PHR/SPHR)
· HRMS system experience
· Coaching experience / credentials
· Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
· Close vision required to see computer monitor and read documents
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled