JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays, healthcare benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental), Life insurance and 401K.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Function as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Solid ability to conduct diverse types of interviews
- Ability to organize skills assessment
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled