Immediate Sourcing for Full-Time Proposal Candidate
*To apply you must complete the pre-screen questions and the application*
Position Description / Summary of Duties:
The position provides an opportunity to support the development and advancement of cutting-edge technology that supports our nations fundamental defense services. The selected candidate will support collaborative teams delivering end-to-end solutions in mission systems integration, development, and operations support.
The Problem Report Database Administrator is responsible for updating and maintaining the database used to track all open software and test related issues discovered on the program. The current tool of record is Serena Dimensions; however, familiarity with other CM tools is also a bonus. Additional responsibilities include working with external vendors and customers; documenting meeting minutes; and providing situational awareness to our government customer on outstanding high priority issues. The administrator may implement and test database simple designs.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Strong MS software experience (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc) especially Excel
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the software build process
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our program performance
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Evidence of ability to follow detailed task direction and instructions on tasks of limited scope using entry level understanding of the database administration discipline
- Demonstrates personally accountable behavior and shows initiative and enthusiasm on assignments
These skills are a PLUS, but not required:
- Ability to read C++/Java code
- Experience with Information Assurance (C&A Process, IAVA Management, etc)
- RedHat Linux experience
The Problem Report Database Administrator position requires a bachelors degree in electrical engineering, computer science, systems engineering or the equivalent and at least two years of related work experience. Department of Defense secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Desired Education Level:Associate or Bachelors Degree
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled