The Bartender is
responsible for providing a value-added experience to all casino guests. They
will provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest
quality beverages for our guests.
If you have a passion to be an
integral part of an inspired and motivated leadership team this is the
opportunity for you.
The Bartenders responsibilities will be to:
- Promote, work, and act in a manner
consistent with the mission of Ace Casino.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the restaurantânts standard drink
- Accept guest payment, process credit card
charges, and make changes, if necessary.
- Check identification of guests to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean and sterilize glasses, utensils, and
- Balance cash receipts.
- Record drink orders accurately and
immediately after having received them into the register system.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability
related to guests excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading
guests to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for
- Stock bar with beer, wine, liquor, and
related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations
and answer questions regarding beverages.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or
directly from guests seated at the bar.
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Reset tables in the bar area.
- Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda,
water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serve snacks or food items to guests seated
at the bar.
- Slice and pit fruit, and prepare other
garnishes for drinks.
- Ask guests who become loud and obnoxious to
leave or physically remove them.
- Arrange and maintain bottles and glasses in
an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink
preparation, promotion of beverages, and attractive displays.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar
including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Recognize and learn the names of regular
- Assist with the restocking and replenishment
of bar inventory and supplies.
- Report all equipment problems and bar
maintenance issues to the restaurant manager.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and
offers suggestions for improvement.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees
to meet guests needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to
ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Provide guests with information about local
areas, including giving directions.
- 18 years old or older
- 1-2 years experience as a bartender
- 1-3 years experience in a hospitality
- Casino or resort experience preferred.
- Mandatory Valid AGLC Proserve Certification.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced working
- Must be able to stand continuously
throughout an 8-hour shift.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching,
stooping, and moving quickly.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and
The Bartender works various types of shifts on a casual
basis that may include days, nights and evenings.