Prince Resort Housekeeping Supervisor
Here we grow again! Are you someone who enjoys being part of a team? Someone who likes to be needed? If so then you may be just who were looking for! Here at the Prince Resort we maintain a family like atmosphere and a “can do” attitude. We thrive on team work and dedication to details and customer satisfaction.
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will be assisting our team of Housekeepers, while making sure our property is both visually appealing and safe. Your responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, responding to guest's requests, monitoring housekeepers, inspecting units to ensure that we are continuing to give the best cleaning service available and being a direct line from the housekeepers to management. You will be responsible for ensuring that we continue to give our guests and home owners the highest standard of clean possible.
The right candidate would be able to do the following:
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support our team to reach our common goals of being the best.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand or walk for an extended period of time.
- Provide customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Would be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Managers.
Other job duties are as following:
- Monitor performance of any housekeeper on staff.
- Prep departures for the housekeepers to clean.
- Inspect units after housekeepers have finished cleaning them.
- Inspect all housekeeping closets for cleanliness.
- Confirm only approved chemicals are in use by housekeepers.
- Report any issues within the units that need to be repaired every time you enter a unit to inspect.
- Inspect clean units for arrivals on check in day
If you sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to meet you! Hope to talk to you soon!