DAI Field Service Representatives
ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking DAI Field Service Representatives with immediate availability that will thrive in a challenging and rewarding process-oriented environment.
· This position is located in DC, MD, VA area
· Provide technical assistance and knowledge transfer aligned to the USMC implementation of the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) replacing the Standard Accounting, Budgeting, and Reporting System or (SABRS).
· Support MEF, MARSOC, LOGCOM and MFR major subordinate commands, as required to teach and troubleshoot DAI related financial and supply issues to build expertise within Operational Forces (OPFORS).
· Conduct analysis across the MEF, MARSOC, LOGCOM and MFR in the areas of financial reporting, transactions, and actions related to MEF, MARSOC, LOGCOM and MFR unit readiness.
· Conduct DAI Knowledge Transfer. This involves the capture, refinement, organization, and distribution of DAI implementation & execution actions, lessons learned, and best practices.
· Provide technical assistance on actions and transactions across the P2P and O2C systems.
· Provide technical assistance on GCPC transactions and actions.
· Provide technical assistance on iProcurement transactions and actions.
· Provide technical assistance on budget and financial and interrelated supply transactions within GCSS-MC and DMLSS.
· Provide working level liaison support to HQMC I&L and P&R for the MEF, MFR, MARSOC, LOGCOM , and USMC Fiscal, Maintenance and Supply leaders.
· Participate in Resolver Group Meetings with I&L, P&R and LSCOs to provide recommendations, feedback, and analysis reporting.
· Support troubleshooting required to work around DAI unit-related known issues and identify and report new issues to HQMC.
· Assist in curriculum development and training materials in support of the Material Readiness Training Cell or as stand-alone classes/training aligned to DAI and financial transactions.
· Develop training materials for financial capabilities to include curriculum, presentations, podium-led classes, virtual training, manuals, and technical references.
· Provide over-the-shoulder, individualized, small unit and formal classroom instruction related to DAI/Financial actions and responsibilities.
· Develop specialized reports and tools as needed to address unit and operational tasks or reporting requirements.
· Provide DAI Help Desk support for resolution of trouble tickets aligned to the system and/or user capabilities/abilities to operate.
· Provide reports of site visits and/or lessons learned.
· Assist in the development of DAI process flows and implementation of proper DAI processes and procedures.
· Assist in all other areas as needed by the supervisor, project and program manager.
· US Citizenship required.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated Personnel Security Investigation (PSI.) Minimum acceptable investigation is a T-1 or a National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI).
· Ability to obtain a Security clearance at the minimum level of Secret.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related scientific or technical discipline.
· Education Substitution: Seven (7) years of Marine Corps experience, with financial management or supply background within the Marine Corps Logistics Community.
· Demonstrated expertise with Marine Corps Policies, Orders and Directives pertaining to Supply, and Financial Management functions.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe, SharePoint and web editing.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information or to apply, visit our website at www.anglicotech.com/career.