The Kitchen Porter is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all hardware, equipment, and surfaces within the kitchens, prep areas, and stations.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing following the daily, weekly, and monthly task list.
- Cleaning routines will include floors, walls, ceilings, doors, and strip curtains.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance at Aloha Culture Meeting
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This environment will include kitchen areas with high noise levels.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Stand- Over 3/4th of the time
- Walk- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Sit- Under 1/3rd of the time
- Use hands to fingers, handle or feel- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Reach with arms and hands- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Climb or balance- Up to 1/3rd of the time
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl- Up to 1/3rd of the time
- Talk or hear- Over 2/3rd of the time
- Lift minimum of 5lbs.-50 lbs.- Over 1/3rd of the time
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a seasonal position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience, preferred,
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.