Talent Acquisition Partner
Join Our Team
Join our dynamic, diverse team at Argus Hospitality Group as the Talent Acquisition Partner.
Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone with excitement, drive, a people first centred approach and love for recruitment.
Argus Hospitality Group is an exciting growing organization with a mix of independent and branded upscale hotel properties, Restaurants and a Marina. Our properties offer world class amenities and an elevated guest service experience in beautiful settings.
We build teams based on our values of collaboration, commitment, respect and imagination, and cant wait to continue building on our success with you.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to drive recruitment and career growth. The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for attracting the best talent to join our Kelowna and Fort St. John teams! You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
· Responsible for designing and leading the recruitment strategy for the Hospitality Group – Own recruitment, build a strong candidate pipeline and find innovative ways to find and recruit talent.
· Network with local organization and peers to source candidates for current or future openings. Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
· Develop strong ties with international organizations to bring seasonal workers to Kelowna.
· Develops and leads an effective recruitment strategy that attracts and retains top talent for all positions.
· Research market and industry trends to target candidate pools.
· Work closely with hiring managers to identify staffing needs. Understanding the importance of Interviewing and providing guidance and counsel to our managers throughout the process.
· Develop, implement, and share best practices methods for external social media, data mining, and using LinkedIn Recruiter to target top candidates.
· Produce reports/metrics for leadership including current job activity, candidate flow and hiring trends.
· Collaborate with marketing, human resources and General Managers to establish an employer brand identity
· Coordinates all aspects of recruitment including job postings, interviews and job offers, tracking applicants and ensuring follow up.
· Be the liaison between the Hospitality Group and schools, universities, employment agencies, WorkBC, and community connections etc.
· Design, develop, and implement Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging programs to support attraction of diverse applicant pools.
· Oversee operation of and coordinate Staff Housing, including contract management, move in/move out, and liaise with property management group.
Strives to improve employee retention. Review and analyze
recruitment trends: Turnover, Promotions, local and industry information.
What you will bring to the team:
· 2+ years of proven experience in candidate engagement and success in hiring as a recruiter (in-house or agency). Past work or academic experience in hospitality is valued
· Experience with the full recruitment life-cycle strongly preferred
· Ability to effectively and confidently translate the story of an employer brand to hiring prospects as well as vet candidates against job requirements
· Ability to navigate and prioritize between multiple projects at any given time
· Ability to work proactively in a fast-paced environment, dealing with tight time constraints and shifting priorities across multiple work teams/locations
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to learn/improve your craft
· Experience with staff housing considered an asset
Ability to work in Canada and be
able to travel, as needed, for in person job fairs.
What’s In It For You
· Explore Program – discounted staff rates at Argus Hospitality Group, and branded Marriott and Hilton worldwide.
· Extended Health and Dental Coverage, Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Discounted food, merchandise, rentals at our hotels, restaurants and marina
· Employee Recognition days and events
· Personal Spending Account for our Restaurants
· A fun engaging team
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position