CoHear/BCS is a private practice group that started in 1974 with a vision of providing high-quality mental healthcare to the entire family system. CoHear is an acronym for Collaboratively Helping Everyone Achieve Results. We provide comprehensive mental health care and addiction services for clients of all ages including assessment and referral, psychiatric assessment and medication management, medical family therapy services and Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) all in a collaborative environment. Check out our website; www.coheargroup.com
About the Position
We are seeking experienced licensed therapists, CSAT or S-PSB (flexible hours) who want to be part of a collaborative group practice environment where the therapists work closely together often consulting with one another in a group setting. The ideal candidate will join our team working in our Bellevue, WA and/or Tukwila, WA office. The licensed therapist would hold a contractor position with CoHear/BCS.
· Professional therapeutic office space with ample parking
· HIPAA compliant virtual platform for telehealth sessions
· Network of referrals both from outside and within the practice group
· Complete billing and administrative support
· HIPAA compliant practice management tools including online scheduling and EHR record keeping.
· Opportunity to collaborate with other seasoned professionals who are experts in their respective fields.
· Great opportunity to build your practice alongside other seasoned clinicians.
Experience: 2 years mental health/addiction direct client service (preferred), specialty in compulsive sexual behaviors (required).
Education: Master’s (required)
Work Location: Bellevue/Tukwila, WA