Executive Assistant Professional
Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in our Tallahassee location. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Work independently and as part of a team to support the Executive Director and the functions of a non-profit law firm, with 95+ employees in six offices across North Florida.
The Executive Assistant is a highly responsible, professional administrative position that both supports and reports to the Executive Director. Must be detailed oriented and proactive. Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism and discretion, be able to exercise good judgment, have proven experience of effective communication with various stakeholders including high level executives, and be a collaborative member of the team. Preference for candidates with experience with a Board of Directors, a law firm, and/or a large community organization. Responsibilities include assisting in the coordination of meetings, conferences, Board meetings, and travel arrangements for the Executive Director; coordinating Executive Director’s calendar and preparing needed materials and agendas in advance; assisting with submission of grant reports and documents; producing correspondences, memorandums, minutes and related business records; supporting special projects as needed; as well as acting as a liaison between Executive Director office and outside requests.
Qualified applicants will possess:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in highly professional role supporting executive leadership team member(s)
- Excellent communication skills, to include writing and grammar skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and act pro-actively
- Professional demeanor with high standards of confidentiality and ethical judgement
- Familiarity with general office technologies, such as printing, copying, scanning, email, Microsoft office products, and electronic cloud file storage.
Entry level salary of $50,000 is negotiable. Candidate with experience beyond the minimum qualifications may qualify for higher salary, depending on relevance of the experience. Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- M-F with flexible schedule
- Paid time off includes holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full-time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverages are also available.
Applicants must complete Legal Services of North Florida online employment application and submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
This company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, national
origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other protected category.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position