Ramp Agents play a critical role for Business Jet Center in providing effective customer service for clients and assisting with arrivals and departures of aircraft and passengers. Ramp Agents work to uphold Business Jet’s high standards of serviceability in all aspects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet aircraft and take service order to include fuel, catering, tidy-turnaround, etc.
- Supply departing aircraft with coffee, ice, requested newspapers and catering.
- Clean and organize work areas while maintaining supplies; including but not limited to washing dishes and ironing linens
- Transport passengers and baggage to various locations.
- Marshall departing and arriving aircraft on the ramp.
- Set up, maintain, and tear down refreshments for customers.
- Maintain and record appropriate supply levels.
- Escort and assist in all transportation needs (i.e. pick up/drop off passengers).
- Update arrival/departure board. Communicate customer needs to appropriate departments.
- Complete request and other customer contract forms.
- Assist line department with wing walking, chocking, safety, and other requests as needed.
- Communicate aircraft information via radio, phone, and other electronic devices.
- Assist Customer Service Reps and Line Service Techs where needed
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valet and reverse parking beneficial
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- Ability to Obtain airport security badge
- Customer service skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Oral and Written Communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to multitask
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to various weather conditions and loud noises.
About the Company:
Business Jet Center is a full-service FBO offering an array of premier services. Through an unremitting dedication to safety and the proposition of offering the best possible service to every single customer regardless of aircraft type, Business Jet Center developed into a top-performing operation. Both locations have consistently been ranked as an award-winning FBO in multiple aviation publications and pride themselves in offering flight departments and their passengers the best of the best.