Bilingual Caregiver Recruiter
All American Home Care is actively seeking a Caregiver Recruiter who is responsible for recruiting, onboarding and explanation of benefits for caregivers. Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm in our Philadelphia office.
- Answers telephone, takes inquiries or messages in an upbeat, professional manner.
- Sources Candidates, recruits, using all resources available, screens applicants.
- Interviews Applicants
- Performs Orientation of Applicants
- Serves as a team player within an office environment.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all calls..
- Maintains integrity in every interaction with caregivers and clients, executes Caregiver Retention strategies.
- Maintains professionalism in all interactions.
- Ability to multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to relate to clients and care staff in a way that is sensitive to the unique needs of the individual.
- Proficient in all Microsoft products.
- Able to utilize Social Media in recruiting.
- Other general office and clerical functions.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES / AVAILABILITY
- Recruitment experience required!
- Basic office computer skills and organizational abilities. Excellent interpersonal relations abilities. Excellent telephone skills.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position