Looking for a Full/ Part time positions for Line Cook for our West Lynn Fresh Plus Grocery location
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be at least 18 years of age, dependable and reliable
- Friendly customer service oriented, team player with good attitude.
- Can work a flexible schedule that changes as needed, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Be able to answer phones and take special orders
- Must be able to lift/carry product weighing up to 70 lbs.,
- Must be able to stand for up to 4 hours continuously, for a total of 8 hours per shift.
- Perform general housekeeping in the department; clean and sanitize work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.).
- Operate a slicer, wrapping and cooking equipment; assisting in maintaining all equipment in safe working condition.
- Adhere to all safety, health, and Weights and Measures regulations; achieve and maintain a Food Handlers permit
- Be able to work in different temperature environments (cooler and freezer).
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Prior Experience is not required but is helpful.
FRES - Fresh Plus Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled