Lehigh Valley Ironpigs - J&E Baseball Concessions LLC ALLENTOWN, PA
J&E Concessions / Lehigh Valley Ironpigs: Kitchen Dishwasher
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to stand, walk and bend for an extended amount of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Must be able to multitask
- Carry out instructions given by the Executive Chef
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
All Food and Beverage Employees may be considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand
- Operate, clean, and maintain equipment to proper standards
- May be asked to undertake basic cooking prep duties such as prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat etc.
- Running and delivering food orders from the kitchen to specified locations
- Break down and clean stations daily
- Ironpigs Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Ironpigs Kitchen Staff T-Shirt (provided)
- Black pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; nonskid shoes highly recommended (associates responsibility)
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
Pay Compensation: $12/hr.
Lehigh Valley Ironpigs - J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled