PHM is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic General Manager for a newly built Homewood Suites - Destin, FL
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, strategic planning, leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guest’s inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation.
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction.
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Recruit, interview, and train team members.
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service, and financial measurements.
- Identify operational performance, productivity, and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies.
- Bachelor's degree or two+ years Hotel General Manager experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Marriott experience preferred.
- Local market expertise.
Peachtree Hospitality Management is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled