The Manager, Technical Support manages and develops key relationships with our customers as the first key point of contact for general and technical support. As the Manager, Technical Support you will have a deep understanding of customer workflows, processes, and troubleshooting techniques to find successful ways to implement solutions.
You pride yourself on being a swiss army knife - you love building teams, nurturing and developing the talent of your amazing people, understanding product in and out, and are technical by nature. At the end of the day, you get joy out of helping others succeed.
The team that you will be leading are the frontlines of Coconut Software. They are responsible for diagnosing and resolving issues for our customers. They roll up their sleeves and aren’t afraid of untangling problems and issues while keeping a calm and friendly demeanor.
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO:
- Improve the customer experience and make it as frictionless as possible
- Build and develop the support team and encourage an environment of continuous learnings
- Celebrate the wins with your team and come up with solutions during hard times
- Work with customers to resolve problems with empathy and a sense of urgency to deliver solutions that meet customers’ needs and transform them into a Coconut advocate
- Monitor and improve metrics you see in Zendesk and use data to make informative decisions and changes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to diagnose, resolve bugs and issues
- Exceed our SLAs
- Scale the way we support our customers which includes overseeing the development, maintenance, and evolution of our Help Centre
- Influence how we train and enable internal teams; and keeping a pulse on new trends, technologies, and processes in the Support world
- Ensure that Support staff are appropriately scheduled to cover Support peak hours and office hours in primary time zones.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years experience in a team lead or manager role in Technical Support at a fast growing SaaS company
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical backgrounds and act as a liaison between internal teams and external clients.
- Well spoken, vibrant, friendly, knowledgeable, professional.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional listening skills and empathetic to the needs of the customer and to your teamTeam player and self-driven, always looking to learn and help others.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and you’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 22% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Best Workplaces for Youth, and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.