Medication Tech - Forest Hills
Now offering DailyPay, the ability to be paid on-demand, without waiting until pay day!
Pay Starting at $17 per hour
Know you belong.
Being diverse and inclusive isn't new to us. These values have been at the heart of our culture for 35 years. We are better because our Associates have unique backgrounds and experiences. We hire the best, empower them to grow, and celebrate all.
Whether you're a seasoned leader who is excited to share your expertise or are looking to grow into your first leadership position, Juniper is a wonderful place to connect your passion with purpose.
If you're excited about challenging the status quo of the senior living industry and contributing to an organization that is built on a culture of innovation, Juniper offers rich opportunity for a fulfilling career.
Our team approach, mentorships, and hands-on support from home office leadership provide a foundation for you to succeed and grow in meaningful ways.
Reports to: Wellness Director or Wellness Nurse. Receives guidance, training and direction from other members of the Leadership Team.
Role: To provide assistance to the resident in maintaining their highest level of functional independence and psycho-social wellness. To provide assistance to the Wellness Director and Wellness Nurse in the administration of medications and treatments to residents.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with policies and procedures and as instructed by your supervisor and/or the Wellness Director, as well as other members of the Leadership Team.
- Assist with medication administration and assistance in accordance with regulations and protocol.
- Perform special treatments as instructed.
- Document medication administration and treatments within MAR.
- Report all adverse reactions, medication errors and resident refusal of medications to Wellness
- Perform vital signs and monitoring as ordered and instructed.
- Assist residents as needed with activities of daily living such as dental and mouth care, bathing, dressing/undressing, hair care nail care, shaving, continence management, use of prosthetic devices, securing transportation, shopping, making and keeping appointments, use of the telephone, correspondence, social, exercise and leisure activities, ambulation and dining.
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire protection, infection control, bloodborne pathogens, hazardous waste and quality assurance procedures.
- Report all changes in the resident's condition, and skin breakdown to the Wellness Director.
- Assist in the coordination of effective communication among Resident Assistants, residents and families.
- Maintain liaison with residents and family members.
- Follow work assignments and/or work schedules in completing and performing tasks.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Medication Tech Certification (Required)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position