Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build out and own D2C planning of all e-commerce businesses, work closely with cross-functional teams to unlock both revenue and profit opportunities.
· Manage day-to-day website updates; responsible for updates, maintenance, and accuracy of all website assets (creative, copy, product imagery, landing pages, etc.) via Shopify.
· Expert understanding of the Shopify infrastructure, both font-end and back-end.
· Partner with Marketing to continuously update sites in line with brand look and feel evolution, and to create a robust content calendar to support SEO and inbound marketing.
· Monitor site performance, speed, traffic, and conversion across all device types.
· Partner closely with Operations & Fulfillment, and collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Sales & Customer Service to drive the success of the e-commerce business.
· Improve the e-commerce experience and feature sets by evaluating new payment solutions, customer communication tools, mobile solutions, merchandising tools and other enhancements.
· Executes all product websites, categories, and pricing data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Attention to detail; demonstrate passion for accuracy in both minor and significant work-streams.
· Consistently meet deadlines, manage projects and initiatives to completion.
· Analytical thinking and ability to leverage analytics, interpret data, and measure campaigns/tests to inform our ecom / B2C marketing strategy.
· Collaboration: works cross functionally within the Marketing department to create the strategy for our website and help identify the most impactful content for paid social ads.
· Background in managing creative production and website and front end/ back-end development oversight.
· Must have “Customer First” mentality that understands how the site affects the customer experience both positively and negatively.
· Strategic merchandise/product planning and direct response marketing experience.
· Highly resourceful, flexible, and creative in solving problems with a sense of urgency and prioritization.
· Knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimization.
· Understanding of systems integration and web security concepts
· Education: Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· 1 year of experience in Shopify or Shopify Plus is required.
· Knowledge of HTML, CSS and UX design principles to build site content pages is preferred.