Hyatt Place Ocean City / Oceanfront, Ocean City's newest hotel. Located directly on Ocean City's famous Boardwalk. This property features rooms with a private balcony with ocean views, a coffee to cocktails bar, two pools, and a state of the art Fitness Center. Our Associates enjoy great benefits including medical and paid time off. We are a new property and looking for great people, we are a growing company and offer a lot of opportunity for the right person.
We are currently looking for creative, people oriented and energetic Associates. If you think you have what it takes, and you want to join our team, please apply now.
Act as host providing guests with a full range of individualized service during hotel stay.
- · Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of the hotel.
- · Verify customers' credit, and establish payment method.
- · Make and confirm external reservations for dinner, entertainment, and transportation.
- · Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- · Answer hotel phone and handle guest requests and inquiries.
- · Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- · Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- · Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts.
- · Serve food and beverages to guests, ensuring a positive dining experience.
- · Act as a private lounge host.
- · Practice safe work habits and use required safety equipment.
- · Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- · Perform other duties as requested by management.
- · High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- · Previous customer service experience required or equivalent training.
- · Dynamic, engaging and passionate personality with the ability to multi-task
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.