Now Hiring: ABA Behavioral Technician $25/HR This is an IN-HOME POSITION
Caring Family Community Services provides In-Home ABA services to children and youth diagnosed with autism, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities with the goal of improving their daily functioning. We are currently recruiting ABA Support Staff throughout New Jersey, including Ocean, Monmouth, and Middlesex counties.
- Working 1:1 to meet client’s individual goals within the client's home
- Implementing Applied Behavior Analysis
- Collect data on observable behaviors to measure progress
- Implementing instructional plans & behavior support plans
- Use positive approaches to create meaningful change
- Flexible; afternoon, evenings, and weekend hours
- Caseload minimum of 6 hours per week
- Case assignment within a reasonable distance
- Potential for staff advancement
- RBT Training and supervision available
- Supervision of BCBA Experience Hours negotiable
- Reimbursement of BCBA/BCaBA exam fees
- Yearly stipend for CEUs for BCBAs and BCaBA’s
Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.