Corporate Communications Director
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 dependent on experience
The Corporate Communications Director (the “CCD”) will oversee all internal and external communications for employees participating in the Lumerit Scholar program provided by their employer. The overarching goal of the CCD will be to inspire Lumerit Scholars thru a compelling mix of story/stats, function/design, focus/symphony, fun/ gravity, logic/empathy, & meaning/success. This will be accomplished by listening carefully to the client-facing members of the team, curating ideas for consideration by the general manager, and then turning those ideas into real content that gets distributed on a consistent schedule.
- Team Communication. Participates in team meetings to capture the key understandings needed to drive forth powerful communication to the student body.
- Student Success Newsletter. Generates bi-monthly student newsletter e-mail complete with product updates, top student results, & student interviews. This will be comprised of e-mail text summarized by a 60-second summary video at the top of each communique.
- Scholar Student Communications. Leads all internal communication with students as well as collaborates with the client employer to craft powerful external communications to prospective Lumerit Scholars.
- Video Production and Design. Provide direct contribution to video production and design projects primarily related to this role but from time to time also as concerns other divisions of the company.
- Content Creation. A close study of Dan Pink preferred, with an ability to turn student challenges and achievements into:
Compelling stories balanced by accurate data points
Clear functional demos balanced by clean design
Focused learnings balanced by synthesis into a wider narrative
Fun tone balanced by the gravity of career realities
Compelling logic balanced by full human empathy
Breakout success balanced by purposeful meaning
- Video Production. Shooting, editing, and publishing of branded videos
- Design. Ability to intelligently use Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing. Ability to leverage Pardot & Salesforce messaging channels in conjunction with social media to maximize the message reach.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills. Must be self-driven, able to stick to deadlines
- Education. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, online learning a plus.
- Travel. Occasional. One to two times a year may be necessary
- Hours. Normal 8:30 am CST to 5:00 pm CST Monday - Friday with additional time as needed
- Location. Onsite at the Lumerit Office in Spring Branch, TX
- Experience. Minimum of five (5) years of experience required
Lumerit enables students to experience world-class academic advising and course progression in order to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
We believe a better way to do college prioritizes the student and avoids debt. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students go on to achieve a world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while helping students experience a better way to do college? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come multiply your talents at Lumerit and grow your career!