Georgian Bay Fire & Safety Ltd., one of Ontario's largest independent providers of Life Safety and Property Protection, is seeking a Branch Service Manager for its Owen Sound location. In business since 1969, we are a well-respected, sized and capable organization with a focus on customer service. With offices across the province we continue to attract great staff and clients; that continued growth offers excellent opportunities for exceptional staff. With over 130 employees we are a direct distributor for several manufacturers and offer not only in-house but also manufactures’ training. Our single source approach of having electricians, sprinkler fitters, security technicians and suppression technicians on staff allows additional opportunities for our staff. The Branch Service Manager oversees Inspection, Service and Installation operations for their geographical area. The service manager is responsible for supporting and mentoring branch service people as well as their subordinates, to assure they continually meet and exceed both customer expectations and the companies’ goals and objectives. The service manager analyzes and responds to customer complaints and requests regarding the goods and services the organization sells and ensures Best Practices are followed to Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- implement and manage the organizations service policies, procedures, standards, and strategies based on the company’s goals and objectives.
- Measure and analyze work performed and recommend improvements to service processes to senior management.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the service department activities and budget for the organization.
- work closely with senior Management and other department managers
- Collaborate and communicate knowledge (e.g., market information, customer insights, trends, etc.) across the business.
-Maintain product or service knowledge.
- Mentor select staff.
- Review all workload requirements to assure that adequate staff are available to meet client needs while assuring profitability.
- Oversee H&S requirements for the field service staff
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions
- Perform and/or direct day to day service administrative tasks.
- Oversee large projects to assure schedules are met and the job meets functional and financial expectations.
- Oversee Building maintenance.
- Participate in weekly Pulse Meetings and quarterly manager meetings
- Branch Fleet management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable, DoE