Patriots Circle Stewardship Manager
Working cooperatively with the Director of Patriots Circle, and Associate Vice President of Annual Giving and Membership, the Patriots Circle Stewardship Manager has a key role in ensuring continued growth of annual giving revenue and Membership of The National WWII Museum’s Patriots Circle program as a significant component of Institutional Advancement revenue goals. This position is responsible for the management of a comprehensive Patriots Circle Stewardship Fulfillment Program and other integral revenue generating programs within Patriots Circle. This includes onsite Membership presence at public programming, Patriots Circle recognition in the Museum’s annual report, engagement with Members and Patriots Circle prospects who are guests at The Higgins Hotel and Conference Center, and supervision of Museum volunteers working within the Patriots Circle program.
- Collaborates with Director of Patriots Circle Director, and Senior Manager of Patriots Circle in the development of the Patriots Circle Annual Giving Plan which outlines strategies for the retention and expansion of Patriots Circle membership base to meet or exceed annual revenue goals.
- Manages the Patriots Circle Stewardship Fulfillment Program as a major component of the Patriots Circle Annual Giving Plan including: annual budget preparation and financial reports, materials inventory, content for Patriots Circle collateral, execute bid process and contracts with vendors, yearly review and update of ACTION steps in Raiser’s Edge, produce weekly Stewardship Fulfillment reports, uploads post scripts and stewardship fulfillment closure to Raiser’s Edge, identifies and secures annual fulfillment premiums writes fulfillment letter templates in collaboration with Institutional Advancement Communications Manager for stewardship packages, and oversees the weekly mailings of Patriots Circle stewardship materials.
- Manages onsite Member registration and Membership sales for Patriots Circle and Charter programs during public programming, special Member events, and the International Conference on World War II. Creates quarterly calendar for coverage, and maintains Member records related to public programming, materials and displays. Assists in production of stewardship events exclusive to Patriots Circle Members.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience in non-profit setting.
- Must be able to manage multiple revenue generating programs and capable of making independent judgment calls to ensure established revenue goals.
- Experience with cash and credit card management, financial reporting, and possessing basic accounting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software for
annual fund development, preferably in Raiser’s Edge, proficiency with database
analysis and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to travel for donor
cultivation and stewardship of donors within assigned portfolio.
- Willingness to regularly work a flexible schedule that goes beyond a 40-hour work week – including weekends and evenings.
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with external constituencies and prospective donors.
The National WWII Museum offers a competitive wage and benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive wages
- Medical insurance – 2 plan options; Museum pays 75% of premium
- Dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) – Museum matches 50% of employee contribution up to 6%; employer contribution fully vested after 3 years of employment
- Life insurance and AD&D - $15,000 policy employer paid; additional life and AD&D available
- Long term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, 10 paid holidays per year
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance and professional development
- Employee assistance program
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.