CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Online Implementation Project Manager
This position can be either office based or virtual
Project Manager Job Purpose: To lead Online Booking Tool implementations and site programming projects. Accomplishes project objectives by planning, evaluating and executing tasks.
This job can be either office based or virtual.
Job Duties include:
· Online booking tool implementations/strategic planning and production.
· New product and functionality R&D
· Quality Assurance of new account online site programming
· Quality Assurance of account conversion site programming and profile data
· Determining system improvements and implementing change
· Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks
· Resolution and management of vendor ticket cases
· Hosting webinars
· Responding to RFP questions related to Online booking tools
· Online adoption analysis and client consultation
· Other duties as assigned
Key performance indicators:
· Meeting deadlines/Dependability
· Project Quality
· Problem Solving
· Project Management
· Process Improvement
· GetThere and/or Nu Travel
· MS Office
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Numerous paid holidays.