At Delmonico Insurance, we take care of each other like family. Our incredible work environment creates an opportunity to achieve your professional goals. We take pride in a flexible workplace that provides a work/family balance that's very unique to our industry. We are a high-energy, high-performing Team that works hard, but we have a lot of fun too. As a second-generation family business, we have been ranked as one of the top places to work in Central New York five times. Why are we an elite Team? Great attitudes create great results.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Flexible workplace
- Health insurance
- 401k plan with contribution
- Paid time off
- Community service opportunities
- A culture that promotes work/family balance
Essential qualifications for candidates:
- A great attitude
- 1+ years of insurance experience
- All required active licensing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
Essential job functions include:
- Working with Account Managers and Producers on existing and new business accounts
- Creating relationship with carrier underwriters and counterparts
- Preparing marketing submissions within carrier systems
- Remarketing existing business and handling new submissions
- Communicating with clients to determine their needs and set expectations
- Review results and prepare proposals.
- Understanding the current marketplace and carrier solutions in numerous risk classes
If our company Values connect with you, we want to hear from you!
Integrity – We do the right thing for our team and clients.
Team – Our most valuable resource is our people.
Reliability – High performance and pride in what we do.
Continuous Improvement – We expect our team members and company to get better every day.
Community – We support the people and organizations that help strengthen our community.