Do you love helping people? Are you enthusiastic about “the customer experience”? If this is you and you like talking on the phone then boy do we have the job for you!
Who is SML?
We are a moving services company that helps the masses to find the best, most cost-effective way to move their items from one location to another. We pride ourselves on providing the very best customer experience and exceptional moving services. We serve all of the lower 48 states and we do it all from our corporate headquarters in North Richland Hills, TX. We also have awesome partners like Penske Truck Rental, CubeSmart Self Storage and more. We make moving simple and fun and we’ve been doing it since 2007!!
So what’s the job?
SML is looking for some new team members to join our great team of Move Coordinators who assist our customers in building out a custom moving solution that meets their specific needs. We are a great place to work according to 9 out of 10 SML employees…errr…9 out of 9 as of this job posting.
If you want to work for a fun company that keeps its people as its primary focus and you can do the stuff listed below really well, then we’d love to talk to you.
- Effectively communicate via the telephone
- Input data into a CRM while holding a conversation
- Listen intently to what a customer is saying and hear what they really mean
- Take direction from and be willing to share your wisdom with others
- Sell a little bit…but mostly just provide a customer what they need
- Work with other awesome people who like to do the same things you do and some things you may not like to do too
- Cook your managers' lunch…just checking
It’s also important that you are familiar with…
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- How to turn on a computer and answer a phone
- Having fun AT WORK!!!
A typical day will include
- Answering incoming phone calls – both sales and service
- Placing outgoing sales calls (NOT COLD CALLING!)
- Helping customers decide on the right moving solution
- Plan a potluck w/ Christina
- Provide awesome service to our great customers with a smile on
We are currently looking for a seasonal employee. This position could lead to a full-time opportunity. Though seasonal, we always strive to take care of our awesome team members. Here are a few things we do to show you how we feel about you:
- Relaxed, casual dress code…with some minor requirements (i. e. no daisy dukes)
- Ping Pong breaks in the Ping Pong…err conference room
- Break room and beverage station with coffee and more coffee
· …yes! we have a break room!!!
· More fun stuff but we’re out of room
Also, we are an equal opportunity employer, so we do not discriminate for any reason. We look forward to meeting you soon!
If you are interested – and we sure hope you are if you are still reading, then send us your resume and cover letter (cover letter is required and fun, so don’t copy and paste…tell us why this job sounds like a good fit for you). Also please complete the online DISC assessment and include a copy of your completed results with your resume and cover letter.
This is a Full-time position,. We are hiring both regular and some temporary positions which run from approximately March 16 to Sept 30. Temporary candidates, who wish to become regular team members, will be considered for regular positions based on performance and openings. The base hourly rate is $11 per hour. If your already a great salesperson, after your training, you are eligible for fantastic incentives. If you don't know too much about sales, don't worry! We will train you!
Simple Movers is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled