HR Services Advisor
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. This is a remote role
Are you looking for a great company with opportunity for professional growth? Join our HR Services Team!
We are looking for an HR Services Advisor to join our rapidly growing team!
This is a remote position.
What's in it for you?
- A career, not a job at our growing company.
- A great team environment!
- An uncapped opportunity to increase your income
- Partial company-paid medical & dental for you and your family!
- 100% company-paid life, short-term and long-term disability benefits.
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with up to a 4% company match
- Health Savings Accounts and/or Flexible Spending Accounts supported with company contributions.
- Generous discretionary paid time off package with immediate eligibility.
- Student Loan Assistance – up to 3% of base salary!
- Assist in developing new clients and servicing current HR Services clients with human resources issues and projects
- Complete HR Services projects such as employee handbooks, compliance audits, review of HR forms and processes, etc.
- Handle client calls and cases; Assist employers with HR-related questions, policies and procedures
- Provide guidance to our clients on handling employee relations issues
- Maintain a current knowledge of Federal, state and local laws to address client needs
- Assist in developing and delivering weekly webinars for Payentry clients
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 years HR generalist experience; 1 -2 years employee relations
- HR Certification: PHR or SHRM-CP
- Strong follow-up skills
- Organized with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intuitive troubleshooting/problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently while still being team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining deadlines
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use prudent judgment and discretion in handling confidential client information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point and Excel
Payentry and MPAY, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled