Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest Telecommunications
Support and Workforce Optimization organizations. Since 1997 we have be
growing our business with the help of our dedicated employees. We are
proud of our reputation for the highest level of service for our valued
customers and the best work environment for our exceptional employees. As
we continue to grow, our goal is to stay connected to our values and committed
to the same standard of excellence that got us where we are today. Kerr
Group operating companies are Frontier Technologies and Northern Business
Northern Business Intelligence puts customers first and we do it best. We sell vehicle telematics from leading suppliers like Geotab, but we're more than that. We deliver industry-leading customer service backed by a team of professionals who are just a phone call away. For over 12 years, Northern BI has helped customers leverage the power and data of Geotab to increase workforce efficiencies. our business is rooted in providing superior customer service while producing innovative solutions that enhance our fleet management offerings.
currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the
Northern Business Intelligence team! While we are located in Dartmouth, Nova
Scotia, this role can work from anywhere within Central/Eastern Canada.
to the President, your primary responsibility is to enthusiastically promote
the value of our solutions and partner with our clients to enable them to adopt
the technology we offer to deliver continuous improvements in value and return
- Act as a project coordinator and consultant to support
customers’ implementation of technology to help minimize their time and
help them maximize the effectiveness of the tools in their business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer
key stakeholders and executive sponsors such that all Northern Business
Intelligence activities are closely aligned with the customer's business
case and business strategy, allowing the maximum potential of our
solutions to be realized.
- Leverage a comprehensive understanding of Geotab
and other products as they become available to provide relevant technical
recommendations on solutions and areas of opportunity for our customers to
gain value from their investment.
- Maintain proactive contact with a base of customers to
ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving continual
improvements in achieved ROI.
- As needed, conduct formalized ROI reviews with each
customer to ensure they are aware of their achieved ROI and determine the
next area of focus to add even more value to the relationship.
- Maintain customer records using salesforce.com
- Provide timely account or issue status reporting and
communication support both to customers, the rest of the account team and
- Identify and grow opportunities within accounts and
collaborate with the Account Managers to achieve this growth.
- Identify and assess renewal risks and collaborate with
the team to secure renewals and prepare documents as required.
- Post-secondary education with minimum 3 years’
experience in an account management, technical support, project
management, consulting or equivalent.
- Above average commitment to client satisfaction
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and
- Bilingualism is a strong asset (English/French)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Sound problem-solving abilities
- Experience with telematics products and/or other SaaS
looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our
core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you
have a strong work ethic, like to rise to the challenge, are motivated by a job
well done, and want to be part of a fast-growing Atlantic Canadian company, we
want to hear from you!