Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.
Job description - The line cook is responsible for accurately preparing orders in a timely manner. Working with the head cook and other kitchen staff is essential to provide guests with the best service. Working in fast paced environment and keeping busy with cleaning/ organizing tasks while slow, will be daily duties.
This is a 2nd shift/ full time position.
Job responsibilities -
· Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems/safety hazards
· Monitor the presentation and portioning standards
· Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
· Set-up, restock, and clean food preparation areas
· Prepare food in accordance with working menus and recipe cards
· Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
· Maintain accurate food inventories
· Store food items at appropriate temperature
• Label all products of prepped items and rotate product to eliminate waste
• Acting food runner when needed
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
· Previous line cook experience preferred
· Able to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail
· Teamwork, and Collaboration
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave