Naman Hotels, a leading owner, and developer of hotels throughout the Carolinas is seeking a General Manager for our new Hampton Inn & Suites, Fayetteville NC. Founded in 1978, Naman Hotels is a well-established owner and operator of 14 hotels in the southeastern United States. Naman is rapidly expanding with plans to open 6 additional hotels in the Carolinas within the next 12 months. Candidates who perform well as General Managers will have significant opportunity to grow into other roles within the organization.
This challenging position has overall responsibility for hiring and retention, overall operations, financial responsibility, sales and marketing, providing ultimate guest service, driving brand, and corporate initiatives, and being a leader in the local hotel community.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the hotel. Identify areas of need and produce strategic goals in each department. Develop and mentor team members. Work with sales team to deliver ultimate returns to ownership. Comply will all policies via brand and corporate office. Initiate disciplinary principles and be in constant communication with corporate leadership.
- Ensure that hotel meets and exceeds all standards in quality assurance and guest service scores. Establish and maintain preventive maintenance programs. Achieve product and quality goals.
- Be the leader of the hotel including setting goals for all departments. Work with trainers and corporate team to implement continuous empowerment and development strategies.
- Must be able to create an annual budget, develop annual sales and marketing plan, and host profit and loss reviews with the executive team on a monthly basis. Must be able to present P&L analysis to the corporate team.
- Must be in compliance with monthly corporate visits which include quality assurance, facilities management, service delivery, and leadership of team members.
Hilton branded experience preferred.