GetHired | Header 1
Help us create memorable experiences for our guests through food. During your shift, you'll be responsible for all areas of cooking from preparation to plating the finished product. All meals are made from scratch.
- Food preparation (chopping vegetables, slicing meat/cheese)
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Cleaning up station at the end of the shift
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Ability to quickly identify and learn how to produce an extensive list of menu offerings
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Studying the menu to expedite the learning curve
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of times