non-exempt position assisting the Finance Department with invoices, Medicaid
billing and Fee-for-Service claims including State-funded and private
insurances. Works to ensure that all
billing claims submitted are compliant with government regulations and
private payer policies.
Monday-Friday Onsite - Hybrid after training
- Gathers insurance billing information
to generate proper claims, checking for completeness.
- Collects posts and manages invoice
payments, and verifies accuracy of medical coding.
- Bills Medicare, Medicaid, NJMHAPPS, and
third-party payers for services provided.
- Ensures all billing support schedules are updated timely
and agree to the G/L
- Submits claims to insurance.
- Effectively resolves claim follow up, discrepancies,
client follow-up, denial resolution, voids, rebills, and payment adjustments in
a timely manner to ensure revenue is recaptured.
- Adjusts billing claims by reviewing
remittance, consulting with Medicaid office.
- Prepares and submits paper
claims as needed.
- Creates monthly rent invoices for tenants.
- Records tenant rent payments and
provides statements with current balances.
- Works with clinical staff and
compliance staff to ensure accuracy of submissions.
- Processes assigned A/P on a timely
basis and ensures recorded in G/L timely and accurately
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related discipline plus one-year related experience preferred, OR a combination of one or more years of college plus related work experience together equaling four years, OR a High School diploma and four years of related experience.
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and NJ State (NJMHAPPS ) billing systems.
- Knowledge of and experience in Abila MIP Fund Accounting software.
- Experience working with electronic health records preferred; Foothold Technology AWARDS a plus.
- Certified Professional Biller (CPB) a plus.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact.
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled