over 50 years in the flexible packaging market, our team at LMI Packaging works
to be your most trusted supplier and partner. We work with our customers in the
spirit of “working together, growing together”, recognizing that the more we
support our relationships the more successful we all become. We are a 3rd
generation, family-owned and operated a company that runs on four key pillars:
community, courage, integrity, and service. Our benefit offerings are
reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work, and Family.
the direction of the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Representative
will perform any combination of the following duties including being the primary
phone contact for all incoming customer calls, providing accurate order entry,
responsive customer service and perform basic office duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Represent LMI Packaging through various prospecting methods including
customer calls, answering the phone, online meetings, customer visits, and
trade shows. Manage and grow house
account book of business, while leading and executing Internal Sales projects.
- Possess a team first attitude, showing the ability to work well
with others, and a willingness to continue to learn and grow.
- Support Strategic Account Managers, Sales Team and House
Accounts fully by providing support with their book of customers.
- Build strong relationships to provide customers with high level
- Responsible for Customer Care and promotional email inboxes and
- Fill requests for brochures and samples.
- Assist in investigations to expedite corrective action claims
(CAPAs) to appropriate internal partner.
- Food safety or quality responsibilities within job. All staff are responsible for reporting food
safety and quality issues to those that can initiate action.
EDUCATION AND /OR
requirement High School diploma or general education degree.
in Microsoft Office programs.
be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
Savings Plan with employer match.
Profit Sharing/Bonus Program.
holidays and generous paid time off.
employee café coming summer 2021.
for community involvement.
company, family culture.
shoe and glasses reimbursement.
referral and attendance bonus programs.